Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 6, 2014

I could even earn 200$ but then i know you gonna turn scam in some days

cashcrate checks.jpg
Above is waht ive pulled in the last 4 months

Cashcrate is A PTC site that can make you a good amount of extra money. I am going to share my golden but rogue tips to anybody that wants to read. Everything is free by the way.
  1. Make a website and blog so you can drive traffic. Ill get to that soon. Take a look at my site and blog below.
The Blog CASHCRATE BREAKDOWN
The WEBSITES http://realpaidsurveys.weebly.com/
You set those up so you have something to link the traffic to.
  1. Driving Traffic
My first method is spamming out people like crazy. On craigslist, back page and blogs.
Secound method is through guerilla street marketing.
http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squi...603b4d1de6.jpg
As you see I got the QR CODE kicking with the Banksky robot. I stick these all over the city and sometuimes on dollar bills. I also have a QR code stamp I use.
Third method is adding backlinks using:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét