Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 6, 2014

Post reservation for future comments and tests.

EDIT: OK! Seems to work on WinXP
, BUT people that still use old machinery just for jiggling will notice a HUGE impact in performance!  Seems badly written(sorry) to me and I have no doubts that it will still laod all flash/images/styles and who knows what to use that much CPU. Another thing is the single process worker, should have used multiple child processes to keep balance(just like jiggling! That's why it NEVER crashes unlike this one that just crashed to me 10 seconds ago while writing this) and performance. Anyways, on the bright side you can use this autosurf bot(that's what I want to call it...) to your advantage just like jiggling without getting any viruses(in theory). That's probably all! What's my reward for writing this review? 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét