Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 6, 2014

Profitability:

 I received about 8% ROI in the first week of mining, end of May - early June period ($0.14 per kH/s contract). At this rate, I should reach full ROI in about 3-5 months. The result and the amount of coins mined are quite volatile, one day higher and the other day lower, depending on alt coins market conditions. I use their "Advanced Auto-Trader" option, which is basically multipool, mining always the most profitable coin and being paid in BTC every day. However, we all know mining is not that exact science, prices change and difficulty changes. I will post my results after a month of mining but so far I am very happy with their service.

Also, their support is very friendly and fast, all in all, 10 out 10 service IMO.

Now the best part, since I am their super, mega important client  they gave me a unique promotional Crazy Ivan discount code which I would like to share with you guys here. Whoever uses this code will get 3% discount on any purchase on their website. Here is the code: CI_DISCOUNT

1 nhận xét:

  1. If you are trying to buy bitcoins online, Paxful is the #1 source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of payment methods, such as MoneyGram, Western Union, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and even exchanging your gift cards for bitcoins.

    Trả lờiXóa