Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 7, 2014

Guess the number and win 0.001 BTC

Hi guys. New to this forum but I've been browsing for a couple of months now.

I'd like to start a game. I'm thinking of a number from 1 - 200. Every once in a while (like every few hours or every day or so) I'll post a hint to help you guess the number.

Please only 1 guess/24 hours, or else you will be disqualified.

The winner will win 1mBTC (0.001 BTC) sent straight to their wallet! WOW!

Hopefully if this goes well, I'll be able to do more of these.

***If you add a funny joke to your guess, and you win, I'll send 150% of the prize value (0.0015 BTC)***

CLUE #1: THE NUMBER HAS A "3" IN IT
CLUE #2: IT IS A 2 DIGIT NUMBER
CLUE #3: AS OF JULY 19, 11:13 AM, 2014 SERVER TIME, NOBODY HAS GUESSED THE NUMBER YET.


***MASTERWEB guessed correctly! The number was #36! Congratz, shoot me your BTC address!
Stay tuned for bigger and better giveaways in the future!***

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét