Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 7, 2014

[Poll] Walking Dead vs Last Of Us vs Beyond: Two Souls

I started programing and I wanted to make a simple Autologger because I was just making tools and tossing them, but I wanna give out my work even tho.. its nothing special. It just simply logs into the website and clicks play so you don't have to go to the actual website or go into any special directory.

Patch Notes:

v1.0 -
Logins to MapleStory - A Free Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game
Clicks Play.

Information:
Type in your info (Make sure everything is correct because their is no fail/safe that says if the information is off)
Click Play, wait a few secs and wait for the MapleStory thing to open

Requires 4.5 framework
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=30653

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét