Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 7, 2014

Payment proof - 8.8$

If you wish to join under me:

>>>>>>>>> REGISTER HERE <<<<<<<<<<<<

If you join under me, I will share a method with you how to get this kind of money in less than 2 days!

NOTE: You have to register and activate your account in order to get the method from me!

Cheers!

EDIT: I've been paid 3$ more! This is free money people , join join!

Reputation: 0 
jaycool View Post
@hansen What's your method? Are you doing fake signups or actually promoting your ref link to real people?
I'm not gonna reveal my method, its only for the people who signup under me (i.e. my refs)

To answer your question partially: no its not fake signups. Their system is very good at discovering fake refs and you'd get banned instantly 

1 nhận xét:

  1. There is an amazing new opportunity that is gaining rapid popularity online.

    Big companies are paying people for sharing their opinions!

    You can get from $5 to $75 per each survey!

    And it's open to anybody in the world!

    Trả lờiXóa