Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 7, 2014

How to build a email list from yahoo.

As so far i never contribute in this forum i want to start from now, with unsatureted methods

So lets start.
· The Setup: First, we will want to have a yahoo email available. If you don't, then simply sign up. Then go to Yahoo Groups and sign in with your Yahoo Email. (lol easy as fuck).

· Our Targets: We want to think of whatever niche we want. I will use the games niche here. Thought about one? Good. Now on the main page of Yahoo Groups, Look at the buttom left corner till you see these options: "All My Groups" , "Manage My Groups", "Create A Group", and " Browse My Groups". Click "Browse My Groups" and you should be taken to a list of categories. Since I am in the Games Niche, I will select whichever one is closest to what I thought of. I will select "Games" since it seems to be the best choice right now. When I click it, I am taken to a list of sub categories, and that is as far as I will go. If you want to go deeper, keep selecting more categories for laser targeting. But that is normally not necessary. Obviously use it with whatever niche you are in.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét