Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 7, 2014

How do you remember your passwords?

Just curious how most of you remember your password for logins.

Do you use the same password everywhere?

I definitely don't, I've made up my own algorithms based on what I'm logging into and every year I make that algorithm / password a bit more difficult by adding on a symbol or capitalizing a random letter or swapping a number for a letter or all of the above

I use over 20 different passwords, maybe more.
Some are randomly generated but most are memorized starting when I was 15 with my first long password of 16 characters and numbers.

I don't write them down, but probably will have to in case my brain implodes one day.

My shortest password right now is nearly 20 characters long.
That's this many characters: 12345678912345678912

(I do have a shorter password for accounts I don't give a damn about)

My longest password is ~30 characters.

Sometimes I forget what my password is if I start to think about it too much.
That's straight up muscle memory right there

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét