Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 7, 2014

I Owe My Life to Laserus

Yeah, Laserman got a method of earning BTC and he has a lot of BTC now. He just gave me some to help me cause my Paypal got limited. Because of the help he gave me, now I can make money do better things. Thank you once again my good friend @Laserus.
Hello everyone. As many of you are aware we have just been DDOSED for the 2nd time in two days. Out protection is failing and as of right now we are closing. We do plan to restarting the PTP in the future. Thanks.

To all those who requested Cashout. We plan to restart the entire thing but we will keep user database and earnings so in the future you can just login and your earnings will still be there. We will make a post about it opening in the future so stay tuned.

Once again thank you everyone for using and Supporting PacificPTP.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét