Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 8, 2014

doing my last couple of free logos

Im so pro View Post
Lethonite, coding and app development. Whatever you think is a good idea. Nothing too extravagant, simple design.

Thanks!
just made this real quick, clearly i do not know a lot about coding (hence the matrix numbers)

Thank$: 8
Reputation: 62 
Im so pro View Post
Lethonite, coding and app development. Whatever you think is a good idea. Nothing too extravagant, simple design. 

Thanks!
If I may ask, what sort of apps are you developing?

OP: I need a signature, can you do that?
 
Old 08-01-2014, 10:15   #6
Thaveze
Regular Member

 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: U$A
Thank$: 30
Reputation: 11 
owh24 View Post
If I may ask, what sort of apps are you developing?

OP: I need a signature, can you do that?
Many different projects, Spotify library transfer to other services (Google Music, etc.), games, websites, other things. I don't really want to say exact things.
 
Old 08-01-2014, 10:23   #7
dessibay
Le Trusted

 
Joined: Jun 2014
Location: Algeria
Thank$: 63
Reputation: 0 
@Mendelian Can you please make me a logo that includes my name, using Green and Black + some blue fluorescence around. if you could make it a gif i'll be much grateful 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét