Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 8, 2014

Tried to play around with smoke in Photoshop

I'm sorry, I didn't really mean to come across as being rude 
When I started my music career, all I ever did for my first 3 songs was take project files from YouTube and remix/blend them together
@SoulSlayer133 You listen to EDMDistrict partners? (Your avatar)
Last edited by zapodos01; 07-26-2014 at 00:00. Reason: Merged double post
 
Thank$ from:
SoulSlayer133
Unread 07-26-2014, 00:07   #13
SoulSlayer133
New Member


Joined: Jul 2014
Thank$: 5
Reputation: 5
zapodos01 View Post
I'm sorry, I didn't really mean to come across as being rude
When I started my music career, all I ever did for my first 3 songs was take project files from YouTube and remix/blend them together
@SoulSlayer133 You listen to EDMDistrict partners? (Your avatar)
Never took you as being rude
As for EDMDistrict, yes indeed. I found out about it from TastyNetwork and Monstercat. The place is filled with a lot of people who make good music, I really like it, though I can't make it myself

Edit: You didn't have to delete it, I didn't mind
Last edited by SoulSlayer133; 07-26-2014 at 00:13. Reason: Merged double post

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét