Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 8, 2014

LikeNation Bot (YT Views)

For those of you still interested in the LikeNation bot I have given out over 150 license keys and I will not be giving anymore of these for free.

If you would like to purchase the bot you can do so here.

Those that already have the license you will get free updates for life. Thank You

I saw some people on here looking for a LikeNation bot or script so I decided to create a bot for the community.

It is still in beta testing but feel free to start using it and report any issues you may see.

Anyone who registers the bot with me will get automatic updates anytime I roll out a new version.

If you don't have an account their please use my referral link: LikeNation.com (ref link)

This bot is for the site: LikeNation.com (non ref)

Current Version: LikeNation Bot v1.0

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét