Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 8, 2014

Easy $3 worth of Bitcoins in just a few minutes (With Proof)


I've seen some people getting 5000 Stellar when they joined. I think they keep changing the Stellar amount they give but for sure it will not go below 2,250.


Once your account is credited with Stellars, you can now send it to your Stellar address in https://justcoin.com. Then you can trade it to Bitcoins and then withdraw it to your Bitcoin wallet. Withdrawal is instant.


Let me know if you need help on how to use https://justcoin.com


Let's keep this thread alive so everyone in TBN can take advantage of this opportunity!

Don't forget to post here if you sent me some Stellars so I can click the "Thanks" button for you and I hope you can do it to me in return.

1 nhận xét:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you can from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can click CLAIM as much as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

    Trả lờiXóa