Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 8, 2014

Releasing bots in Third Party Section - what's wrong?

Hi guys (especially the coder usergroup). 

For more than a month now, I have been trying to release my bot in the Third Party Section. Still nothing shows up. The first time I waited for a month and nothing, and 4 days ago I tried again. Still nothing. 

This thread clearly states that I should try and message one of the moderators of that section, but he has not responded even though being online at least twice after receiving my message:
http://thebot.net/third-party-bots/9...n-no-approval/

So what can I do to get my bot approved? Seeing as I get no feedback at all, I have no idea where I should be improving on it. Should I just stop developing for TBN and move to a different forum instead? At the moment I have at least 2 bots that I'd like to release here but apparently can't. 

I am not complaining that the bot is not accepted, I would just like some feedback as to why - so that I can make the appropriate changes to get it released here.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét