Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 8, 2014

Here's what you need to do:

1. First, you need to register 

2. Then connect your account to Facebook. (Make sure to use your real facebook account because their system is so smart to detect fake accounts)

3. Verify your email. (A verification link will be sent on your email)

4. Send 1000 Stellar and you will receive 1000 Stellar in return. (If you are kind enough, you can send the 1000 Stellar to my address as a reward for sharing this information. I would really appreciate it. Don't worry, you will receive 1000 Stellar in return so it's a win-win situation for both of us. My Stellar address is gEBYF6qVVrM1DK6y2kW3z91aLLVuJSpAQA


I've seen some people getting 5000 Stellar when they joined. I think they keep changing the Stellar amount they give but for sure it will not go below 2,250.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét